Second Generation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Second Generation Gaming

GONE! NO MORE FORUMS MAKE UR OWN~

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inConnect Now!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forum Update [v0.0.3 (b)]
Community Rules - Rule Book EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 1:18 pm by Harsh

» SG:RP Script Update - v0.2 (x)
Community Rules - Rule Book EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 6:47 am by Harsh

» Forum Tag Request Rules
Community Rules - Rule Book EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 2:35 pm by Harsh

» [INFO]Updates
Community Rules - Rule Book EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 4:47 am by Harsh

» Community Rules - Rule Book
Community Rules - Rule Book EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 7:58 am by Harsh

» Faction Leadership Information
Community Rules - Rule Book EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 6:49 pm by Guest

» How to make your Signature Visible
Community Rules - Rule Book EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 12:58 pm by Harsh

» How to Moderate Posts/Topics (Lock, Delte, etc)
Community Rules - Rule Book EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 12:18 pm by Harsh

» 10-Codes & Radio Traffic List
Community Rules - Rule Book EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 2:29 pm by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Poll
Top posters
Harsh (46)
Community Rules - Rule Book I_vote_lcapCommunity Rules - Rule Book I_voting_barCommunity Rules - Rule Book I_vote_rcap 
AndiSylejmani2 (7)
Community Rules - Rule Book I_vote_lcapCommunity Rules - Rule Book I_voting_barCommunity Rules - Rule Book I_vote_rcap 
XpressMusic (3)
Sami (3)
iDon't.Exist (1)
KathDe (1)
Most active topics
SG:RP Script Update - v0.2 (x)
Forum Update [v0.0.3 (b)]
Most Viewed Topics
Basic Roleplay Rules
SA-MP Color Car Ids (/colorcar)
Forum Update [v0.0.3 (b)]
Forum Tag Request Rules
Forum Update [v 0.0.2 a]
Community Rules - Rule Book
Forum Basic Tutorial
10-Codes & Radio Traffic List
Staff Rooster
How to Moderate Posts/Topics (Lock, Delte, etc)
Top posting users this month
No user
Clock

SA-MP Server Stats

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Harsh
Harsh

Community Rules - Rule Book Empty
PostSubject: Community Rules - Rule Book   Community Rules - Rule Book EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 7:58 am

Introduction: Second Generation Roleplay is a Role-Playing server, while we encourage our community members and visitors (defined as users) to be creative in how they roleplay there are some basic rules we operate under.

BASIC COMMUNITY RULES
1. Respect: We ask that all users exercise a basic level of respect with each other out of character. In short, treat others as you would expect to be treated. In-Character disrespect is fine.

2. Deathmatching: This is not a deathmatch server. All users should role-play actions. Example: /me pulls pistol from his holster and aims at the suspect.

3. Meta-Gaming: This is defined as having out of character information and using it in an in-character roleplay. Example: You see John_Doe take your car and you call the police. If you do not know him in character then by giving his name (vs a description) you are meta-gaming.

4. Advertising: We do not allow members to advertise other sa-mp servers. This includes teamspeak and web addresses that are not part of Second Gaming Roleplay or it’s associated communities. If you leave to start another community your ban becomes permanent.

5. Power-Gaming: This is forcing a roleplay with another player that is impossible or unlikely. Example: You are being held down by 5 detention officers in the prison and you “/me pushes all 5 men off and grabs a gun and wastes all 5 pigs”

6. Revenge-Killing: Revenge killing (RK) is killing the person who killed you before. When you are dead after a roleplay you “re-appear” but must roleplay that you do not know who killed you. To clarify, if you are wounded then you are allowed to go after who shot you. And of course gangs/families can kill each other without worrying about RK.

7. Avoiding Roleplay: You are required to roleplay your actions through till a resolution. Using /quit to log and avoid a RP will land you in prison when you come back. Repeated instances will result in a ban.

8. Abusing chat channels: This is using /ooc or /newb to ask for a taxi, asking if anyone needs a paramedic etc. This also includes raging over chat channels, they are there for friendly discussion not for raging/crying. Lastly this also includes advertising. There is an /ad point at the news station if you want to advertise.

9. Bunnyhopping: Besides looking retarded, this can make role-play difficult in that others cannot aim/taze etc. You are not allowed to bunnyhop.

10. Hacking/Exploits: You are not to use any hacking programs period. Nor can you use any exploit to your benefit. If you find a exploit please send a notice to the admins online. Lastly some mods (including parkour) allow characters or cars to go faster/farther etc. these are not allowed.

11. This server is based on San Andreas - (LS,RC,LV,SF), as such we ask all users to use English in the server. If you want to talk in a native language with your friends in OOC please use a private radio frequency, a PM, or SMS.

12. Staff Abuse: You are not to abuse, harass, threaten, or try to intimidate any staff member. Our admin staff is 100% volunteer and do not need to put up with your abuse. If you have a problem with a staff members decision or conduct submit the evidence via the forums by clicking “Report Admin”.

13. Inactivity: After 60 days your player file may be deleted including all cars, houses etc. with no refund given.

14. Refunds: We do not openly provide refunds to players with stats on other servers. The reason is we have no way to verify the authenticity of the statistics nor can we determine how you obtained them. (Ex: if you have your own server you could edit your stat file , take a screenshot and claim it was your hard work). Players who lose items/statistics and are established players may receive refunds through customer service.

15. Shop: The Shop is where you can purchase VIP, services, items, and currency. This is not an instant delivery system and you will need to speak with an admin after purchase. All purchases are final. If you want to help the server you may donate via PayPal but we will not exchange shop items for donations.

16. Lag Dancing. While we understand a shootout will become fluid we do not expect members to move back and forth with the intention of using lag to prevent taking damage.

17. Finishing. You are not allowed to kill someone a second time (example, you shoot them and they fall. You cannot go there and shoot them to send them to the hospital faster). You can do this on isolated instances but you must demonstrate a good amount of roleplay. (suggestion but no requirement of 3-5 lines of RP).

18. Logging to avoid. We do not tolerate players getting into RP and then /q(ing) to avoid the roleplay. Repeated instances of this will result in a ban.

19. Disrespect to Staff. Our staff volunteer their time to help. You shall not openly harass/abuse any staff member. It’s fine to not like a decision, it’s not fine to make it personal.

20. Threats to the server. We have 0 tolerance for anyone hacking or denial of service attacking anyone. Anyone caught threatening anyone (and there is proof) will be banned from this community. If you threaten the server enjoy finding another one to play on.

FAMILY/GANG SPECIFIC RULES
1. Gang Wars: Gangs are encouraged to maintain their territory and defend it as they see fit. This however is limited to gang vs gang interactions. Civilians are not to be targeted in “gang war” type roleplay actions.

2. Neutral Areas: Due to the nature of the areas being highly populated with new members or needing to conduct business at the locations the following areas are “off limits” to gang combat activity.

-City Hall Complex (including courts/LAPD HQ/VIP)
-Unity Station (taxi stands)
-Hospital Entrances
3. Wars against Police factions: Violence against law enforcement is not restricted entirely but regulated. Gang/Family members may take action on any government employee however they should avoid disrupting a roleplay in progress. (Ex: do not kidnap a cop on a traffic stop with a civilian). Furthermore gang/family members should not target a public safety employee if there are few cops on. (Ex: 60 people on the server and only 2 cops).

4. Inactivity: Gangs are required to maintain 10 active players within a 60 day rolling period. If you do not have 10 players active when a check is made you may have your gang/family deleted and will have to re-apply.

VIP RULES
1. VIP Membership: VIP membership is obtained by purchasing a level via the Shop. Maintaining VIP status is contingent on abiding by all rules.

2. VIP Cars: Several vehicles are available for VIP users to use in OUT OF CHARACTER DRIVING in the VIP garage. This means you can take a car and do a joyride in the country or wherever. You should turn your VIP color on. Users should still abide by traffic laws at all times. Members who have been granted personal VIP cars are held to the same standards/rules as above. At no time shall a VIP car be used in a roleplay/in-character issue.

3. VIP Houses: We currently do not offer VIP homes in the Shop. Existing users who have a VIP home are grandfathered to keep the specific location. These homes are non-transferrable. Should the user go inactive, the home be sold/transferred, or the user be banned from the server the “VIP House” will be re-purposed for general use and sold.

4. VIP Removal: If you violate VIP rules a recourse/punishment may be suspension or removal of your status. No refund will be given in-game or via the shop as all sales are final.

SHOP RULES
1. General: Users who purchase items via the shop shall be made aware that security information is logged to prevent fraud and chargeback issues. All sales are final.

2. Delivery: Items are all virtual and will be delivered as soon as practical. Our staff are all volunteer and have other commitments which take priority. We will effort to fulfill all sales within 72-80 hours once payment is verified. Note: E-Check users have a 6-10 day waiting period to clear through our payment processor. This payment method will delay your order.

3. Banishment: If a user files a dispute with our payment processor for any delivered item your account and IP will be banned from the server. As mentioned above we gather information in the shop which will be shared with third parties (payment processing or law enforcement) for use in resolving any conflicts which may occur. We take fraud very seriously and will prosecute anyone caught committing fraud.    

5. You cannot “scam” players with any merchandise from the shop whether you have bought it or not.
Back to top Go down
http://2nd-gaming.tk

Page 1 of 1