Second Generation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Second Generation Gaming

GONE! NO MORE FORUMS MAKE UR OWN~

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inConnect Now!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forum Update [v0.0.3 (b)]
10-Codes & Radio Traffic List EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 1:18 pm by Harsh

» SG:RP Script Update - v0.2 (x)
10-Codes & Radio Traffic List EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 6:47 am by Harsh

» Forum Tag Request Rules
10-Codes & Radio Traffic List EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 2:35 pm by Harsh

» [INFO]Updates
10-Codes & Radio Traffic List EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 4:47 am by Harsh

» Community Rules - Rule Book
10-Codes & Radio Traffic List EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 7:58 am by Harsh

» Faction Leadership Information
10-Codes & Radio Traffic List EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 6:49 pm by Guest

» How to make your Signature Visible
10-Codes & Radio Traffic List EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 12:58 pm by Harsh

» How to Moderate Posts/Topics (Lock, Delte, etc)
10-Codes & Radio Traffic List EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 12:18 pm by Harsh

» 10-Codes & Radio Traffic List
10-Codes & Radio Traffic List EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 2:29 pm by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Poll
Top posters
Harsh (46)
10-Codes & Radio Traffic List I_vote_lcap10-Codes & Radio Traffic List I_voting_bar10-Codes & Radio Traffic List I_vote_rcap 
AndiSylejmani2 (7)
10-Codes & Radio Traffic List I_vote_lcap10-Codes & Radio Traffic List I_voting_bar10-Codes & Radio Traffic List I_vote_rcap 
XpressMusic (3)
Sami (3)
iDon't.Exist (1)
KathDe (1)
Most active topics
SG:RP Script Update - v0.2 (x)
Forum Update [v0.0.3 (b)]
Most Viewed Topics
Basic Roleplay Rules
SA-MP Color Car Ids (/colorcar)
Forum Update [v0.0.3 (b)]
Forum Tag Request Rules
Forum Update [v 0.0.2 a]
Community Rules - Rule Book
Forum Basic Tutorial
10-Codes & Radio Traffic List
Staff Rooster
How to Moderate Posts/Topics (Lock, Delte, etc)
Top posting users this month
No user
Clock

SA-MP Server Stats

Go down 
AuthorMessage

10-Codes & Radio Traffic List Empty
PostSubject: 10-Codes & Radio Traffic List   10-Codes & Radio Traffic List EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 2:29 pm

For All Law Enforcement Departments

10-Code and Radio Traffic Code List
Common DefinitionsMeaningExampleIn Depth
Call / CallsA "call" is anything where an officer is actively engaged in a situation or activity.
Priority 1 [br]Activity/CallsPriority 1 Calls are classified as low-priority or normal daily tasksExamples:[br]Report Taking, Civil Disturbances, Traffic Obstructions and other miscellaneous duties.
Priority 2 [br]Activity/CallsPriority 2 calls are classified as medium-priority or situations where an officer could potentially require assistance.Examples:[br]Traffic Stops, Domestic Dispute, Buisness/Residential Alarms, and other miscellaneous duties.
Priority 3 [br]Activity/CallsPriority 3 calls are classified as high-priority and could have threat to life and require an emergency response.Examples:[br]Felony Traffic Stops, Officer in Danger calls, Active Pursuits,[br]Bank Robberies and other emergencies.
Shots FiredShots are being fired at or in the proximity of officers, code 3 response is required(You) [Callsign] Shots fired [Location]Code 3 Backup is required, but this is not seen as an 11-99. One (maybe two) suspects to an officer.
Status CodesMeaningExampleIn-Depth
Code 0(Self) Game Crashed[br](Suspect) Logged to Avoid / Game CrashedDepending on context, Code 0 means that your game crashed or with proper usage that your suspect crashed or logged to avoid
Code 1Routine Response [br](No Lights / No Sirens)(You) [Callsign] Abandoned Car, [Location] - Code 1Non-priority call, proceed with duties and respond when available
Code 2Urgent Response [br](Yes Lights / No Sirens)(You) [Callsign] Man with a gun, need assistance [Location] Code 2Mid-priority call, begin to respond and follow traffic rules for the most part with lights flashing, using sirens when neccesary
Code 3Emergency Response [br](Yes Light / Yes Sirens)(You) [Callsign] Shots Fired, need backup Code 3 [Location]High-Priority call, respond immediately with lights and sirens. All patrol units respond and Priority 1 Calls respond
Code 4No Further Law Enforcement Assistance required(You) [Callsign] 10-15, Code 4No further law enforcement units are required, medical units may or may not be required.
Code 6Out of car for investigation(You) [Callsign] On scene for disturbance, Code 6Used when arriving to a call, and need to exit your vehicle in order to properly investigate the scene.
Code 7Mealtime(You) [Callsign] Code 7This means you're remaining in-game but you are going away from your keyboard for a brief amount of time (typically a few minutes)
Code 10Bomb ThreatA threat of explosives has been made, Specialized Response Unit should respond immediately code 3.
Code 33Radio Silence, Use Channel 2All communication over TeamSpeak is to cease for an active situation, all non-priority traffic should be diverted over "/r"
Radio CodesMeaningExampleIn-Depth
10-0Use Caution(You) [Callsign] Out with [Suspect Name]. (Officer 1) [Callsign], 10-0 with that suspect, several warrants for his arrestTo be used when a subject, vehicle, or call is to be approached or investigated with more caution than usual, as the potential for violence is elevated.
10-1Receiving Poorly(Officer 1) [Unit Number] Radio Test[br](You) [Callsign] 10-1A communication is illegible (or inaudible) and that their is something wrong with their radio (or TeamSpeak / Microphone)
10-2Receiving Clearly(Officer 1) [Callsign] Radio Test[br](You) [Callsign] 10-2A communication is legible (or audible) and their equipment (or TeamSpeak) is functioning correctly.
10-3Stop Transmitting(You) [Callsign] 10-80 [Location][br](Officer 1) [Callsign] 10-26 [Location][br](You) 10-3, 10-80 [Location Update]Essentially, a polite way to tell someone to be quiet over TeamSpeak when there is a Priority 3 Call active.
10-4Message Recieved(Officer 1) [Callsign] [Your Callsign] come back here[br](You) 10-4Not synonymous with "yes" - 10-4 means that you've received the message and are complying.
10-6Busy, but available(You) [Callsign] 10-6Meaning you are in-game but are doing something such as rearming, talking to someone on the phone or repairing your vehicle.
10-7Off Duty, available for emergencies(You) [Callsign] Requesting Permission to go 10-7[br](Supervisor) You're cleared for 10 minutes10-7 means that you are in-game but you're off duty - not actively doing police work.
10-8In Service / On Duty(You) [Callsign] 10-8Meaning you're on duty and actively doing your duties as a member of the LSPD
10-9Repeat Last Transmission(Officer 1) [Callsign] 10-80 (Inaudible Traffic)[br](You) [Callsign] 10-9This means you didn't hear, understand or forgot someones transmission and requesting them to send it again.
10-10Out of Game(You) [Callsign] 10-10You're logging out of the game and leaving the RTO Channel
10-15Suspect in Custody (Male)(You) [Callsign] 10-15You have a male suspect cuffed and detained
10-15fSuspect in Custody (Female)(You) [Callsign] 10-15You have a female suspect cuffed and detained
10-16Vehicle Ride(You) [Callsign] 10-16, [Location]To be used when you require a ride to the station due to you not having transportation. This is NOT to be used by Cadets to ask for ridealongs, those should be requested through channel 2 ((/r))
10-19Station (at or returning to)(Officer 1) [Callsign] [Your Callsign] 10-20[br](You) 10-19You are enroute to or at the main LSPD Headquarters
10-20Location(Officer 1) [Callsign] Shots Fired[br](You) 10-20?To be used when giving or needing an update on a unit or call's location.
10-21Phone Call(You) [Callsign] to [Ofc.1 Callsign] I need to 10-21 you in reference to your last call.You need to talk to an officer, but it is not radio traffic and must conduct it through a phone conversation.
10-22Disregard(Officer 1) [Ofc. 1 Callsign] Whats the status on that last call? [br](You) 10-22 it's handled.There is no longer a need to give attention to a call or subject.
10-23Standby(Officer 1) [Callsign] to [Your Callsign][br](You) 10-23It tells someone you are busy with something and telling them to standby.
10-26Traffic Stop(You) [Callsign] 10-26, [Location] [Vehicle Description] [Plate Number ((/dl))]When performing a legal detention of a vehicle, you must use this code.
10-26aFelony Traffic Stop(You) [Callsign] 10-26 Adam, [Location] [Vehicle Description] [Plate Number ((/dl))] - Code 3Meaning the person in the vehicle you are stopping has committed a felony, is a flight risk or has warrants for their arrest.
10-27License Validity Check(You) [Callsign] 10-27 on a one Jane Doe[br](Officer 1) [Callsign] All Valid.You're requesting that an officer goes into the MDC and runs the name under License Information
10-29Warrants Check(You) [Callsign] 10-29 on a one John Doe[br](Officer 1) [Callsign] to [Your Callsign] - Suspect has 67 charges and 5 arrests. None active.You're requesting that an officer searches the person on the MDC for previous or active warrants
10-39Status Check(You) [Your Callsign] to [Callsign] - 10-39You're requesting a status update from the officer you're addressing.
10-50Vehicle Accident(You) [Callsign] I need a supervisor to [Location], a citizen and I just got into a 10-50When you, or another vehicle collides with an object or another vehicle, this code should be used.
10-62Attempting a PIT(You) [Callsign] 10-62[br](You) [Callsign] 10-62 [Sucessful or Failed]When you are the lead pursuit vehicle you're advising that you're attempting a Precision Immobilization Technique maneuver
10-66Suspisious Person/Vehicle(s)(You) [Callsign] out with a 10-66 subject in a back alleyway at [Location]When you approach or need to investigate a person or vehicle that seems out of place or suspisious, this code should be used.
10-76Enroute(You) [Callsign] 10-76, handling last 911When you are on your way to a call or location, this code should be used.
10-80Pursuit in Progress(You) [Callsign] 10-80 [Heading] [Street Name or Area]You've engaged in a pursuit with a suspect, and require assistance.
10-84Patrol District Update(You) [Callsign] 10-84 - District 1To update your patrol zone rather than using 10-85
10-85Area Check(You) [Callsign] 10-85, looking for that foot bailed suspectWhen you search an area from your vehicle for a call or subject, this code should be used
10-97On Scene(You) [Callsign] 10-97, handling last 911When you arrive at a call or location, this code should be used.
10-98Finished with last detail(You) [Callsign] 10-98, last 911, Code 4When you have cleared a call, and are returning 10-8, this code should be used.
11-14SRU Assistance Requred(You) [Callsign] Bank Robbery in Progress, 11-14When you require assistance from the Specialized Response Unit for a tactical situation
11-44Coroners Case (Dead on Floor)(You) LSPD to FDSA, 11-44 - Beacon 55You require medical assistance from FDSA for a suspect that is unconcious on the ground. (Hasn't accepted death yet)
11-80Accident, major
11-81Accident, minor
11-82Accident, property damage only
11-83Accident, no details
11-98Meet at Location
11-99Department in Extreme DangerDepartment Wide Emergency, the LSPD is unable to operate - assistance required from all agencies including SAAS
Identity CodesThe purpose of these codes is to easily identify the ethnicity of a suspect while remaining politically correct.
IC 1White(You) IC1 Male[br](You) IC1 Female
IC 2Black(You) IC2 Male[br](You) IC2 Female
IC 3Latino(You) IC3 Male[br](You) IC3 Female
IC 4Middle Eastern(You) IC4 Male[br](You) IC4 Female
IC 5Asian(You) IC5 Male[br](You) IC5 Female
IC 6Unknown Ethnicity(You) IC6 Male[br](You) IC6 Female
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1